- Whitney got her mission call to Italy, has left me on my lonesome, and is now in the MTC. I miss her like a child misses their blanky, but I am also so excited and happy for her!
- Since Whitney is going to Italy I started studying Italian and it's been fun. The Spanish background has done miracles with my new forming Italian skills. It's been fun!
- Christmas break was a blast and a half! I just love my family, our crazy traditions, our matching pj's, snowboarding, and all that good stuff.
- Running has become a new hobby of mine... not really by choice. I got talked into doing this relay with some friends and I'm so glad I did! I must say though... if I didn't have the Hairspray, Enchanted, or High School Musical soundtracks on my ipod it probably wouldn't be quite as enjoyable.
- I have never ran that far in my life! The Ragnar Relay... 204 miles, 12 people, 2 vans... I contributed a total of 13 miles during the relay and I didn't die! One of the greatest miracles of my life! Plus I made some great new friends and talk about good bonding time while spending 30 hours in a van together.
- Too much school! Can I just say I am glad that I won't have to sit through anymore classes after graduation in May for a little while? Why am I so crazy by taking 22 credit hours every semester?
- Procrastination is never good... I really should have started practicing more consistently for my senior recital a little sooner. Don't get me wrong I've done an hour or two everyday but now this is where I double it. I am starting to crack down hard core. I'm just not going to let myself have anymore fun till after April 19th! If anyone want's to know where I am they can check the dungeon-like gray practice rooms in the basement of the music building.
- Am I going to Spain after graduation? HECK YES I AM! I cannot wait! Two weeks of just seeing all my favorite people and the gorgeous country that I love! Then I'm off to Salt Lake for another fabulous summer of EFY!
- Do I love game nights? Sure Do! Tonight we tried to step it out by having a crepe bar and I think it is safe to say it was a total success! It sure was tasty! Does our cute little house fit 50 people all at once. Sure Does! That's how many people showed up tonight and it really was just a good way to hang with all my friends here in T-ville (and I'm not even mad that some of my buddies poked fun at my love of High School Musical... I do not deny it and have nothing to hide!).
Sunday, March 8, 2009
I am such a horrible blogger and it makes me sad! I don't know why it is so hard for me to do. I can keep my statuses on Facebook updated like my life depended on it, but blogging... well, I'm working on it. It has been forever since I've written and so much has changed and happened... here's a list of just a few things.