Bff Brittany just left, which made me think my productivity would increase... but since I am here writing on my blog (something I rarely do), I'm assuming that wasn't the case. So here are some random thoughts while I sit here trying to re-focus on the real task at hand (my paper on principles of learning).
- First off, kudos to the girl that wore her onesie pajamas to the library and is sitting Indian style in the chair. I am jealous of your comfort.
- I have decided that I am like a "moth to the flame" as my friend Britt so kindly described... I know that whenever I eat Taco Bell for dinner I feel gross afterwards, and yet ever time I'm hungry and walking by the Cougar Eat I think "Taco Bell sounds good right now." How do I so easily fill my head with such lies? I should know better by now. And then the result is that I gripe about it for the rest of the day... like I'm doing now :)
- It is also difficult I decided to motivate myself to write papers, when the device on which I need to type my paper also happens to be the biggest distraction of all in itself! Even if I make a point not to get on facebook, there is also some other random thing I find myself googling about.
- Thank you BYU for placing a Christmas tree up here on the 5th floor. It does make the place feel more cozy.
- Thank you random girl that is sitting across from me for sharing you chocolate advent calendar with me. It was a great little pick me up!
- Thank you other girl sitting at my table who decided to bring a crystal pitcher with her to help her refill her water bottle when it gets empty. Classy touch.