Sunday, April 19, 2009

One Year Mark

This entry is going to be short because it is late and tomorrow I have my Senior Recital which is kind of a big deal.... but I just wanted to say that today April 18th is exactly one year from the day that I was released as a full time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I can't believe that it has already been a year. One full year! I still miss being a missionary and would drop everything in a heartbeat and return to Spain if I could. However, I do realize that life must go on and that there really is life after the mission. I honestly am so grateful for all the experiences I have had during this last year and I know that even more wonderful and exciting adventures still await me. Life's great! That's all.

2 comments:

Colton said...

Geez, a year? I remember long before you even LEFT on your mission. I'm getting old.

Katie said...

Isn't it crazy how fast it goes?? I still feel I just got home....