Friday, May 15, 2009

And the grand total is.....













Well, I am in the process of packing and moving out today so I really don't have time to elaborate, but.... this morning while organizing all of my things I pulled out my shoes to make sure I had 2 of each shoe. Yes, I have a lot of shoes but until today I didn't realize how many. I counted them and how many specifically? 105 pairs! I know that's ridiculous! I find that completely disgusting. Where did they all come from? As one disclaimer, several of them are Whit's that she left with me while she's on her mission. Some of the shoes are absolutely hideous and left over from things like my high school winter formal. All I have to say though is that I am slightly ashamed and will be cleaning out my closet today for sure (although I will not be touching my collection of All-Stars or my Pumas)! The End.

7 comments:

Colton said...

Holy crap! That is really quite amazing, you didn't strike me as the Imelda Marcos type. Oh yes, I'm judging you right now. Just kidding.

Katie said...

OH my gosh, Linds! I had no idea!! That is insane...

Miss Piton said...

Good luck with your merely four hours left of packing time to really assess all your piles. LOL 105...I just counted and I have 23. BoooYaaa

Paige said...

Oh my heck!! That is nuts! I did the same thing when I was packing yesterday haha I have 37 pairs and I thought that was bad...

Bethany said...

I MUST DO THIS. that you for the inspiration :)

Jenny Alama said...

oh. my. goodness. that is amazing. really though. amazing.

Michelle said...

Holy cow girl, I know you were always up on fashion, but wow!! By the way, I am glad to have found you with Megan's help. I think about you and Whit all the time.