Saturday, December 19, 2009

I'm back!

Ok... So it has been a really long time since I've blogged... a really long time. I am going to change that though starting today. The only really hard thing is that it's been so long I don't even know where to start. Life has changed so much since the last time I have posted (which was me packing up my things in Tucson and getting ready to graduate and move to Utah). I have now been a post grad for 8 months and life has taken me in directions that I never expected. Coming soon... My Life After College! (don't get to excited though... post graduate life isn't as exciting as one would hope!)

1 comment:

Colton said...

Haha...I like how you are talking about posting like it is a commandment that you have been neglecting. But we're glad to have you back!

My only advice: don't forget to be silly sometimes. Life is too short.