Saturday, April 23, 2011

This time I mean it...

Okay... I know I've been horrible at this whole blogging thing, and every time I post I seem to make empty promises about trying to do better.  Well.... this time I hope this promise isn't an empty one. Really, I've decided it wouldn't be that hard to just take 10 min once or twice a week to write down a few thoughts.  Yup, this time I'm going to be better for reals!

The reasons for this newly restored determination are 1. I never document anything about my life 2. It really is fun and a great outlet for expression 3. This summer I am going to have more free time than I've ever had before 4. I do get quite envious of all of my friend's cute and witty blogs (not that mine will fall under either of those two descriptions) and 5. I'm tired of being the last blog link on my best friend's blog page because mine is never updated.

Britt... get ready for my blog to finally have a purpose and for it to no longer be in "last place."

The End.
But only for tonight. More postings to come soon. Real soon.

No comments: